Membership of the association, which costs just £3 per year, can be obtained by visiting our trading huts in Eastwick Road, Great Bookham, KT23 4BE on Sunday mornings between 10AM and midday.
The benefits of BAFGA membership include:
- Access to the trading huts on Sunday mornings where a wide range of competitively priced products for gardeners and allotment holders can be purchased.
- Ability to order seasonal plants, potatoes, onions sets and shallots.
- Free garden advice on growing fruit and vegetables.
- 10% discount on purchases from Building Supplies in Leatherhead and MPS Garden Machinery in Effingham
- Opportunity to socialise with other members.
There are 90 allotments in our Eastwick Road site, which is owned by Mole Valley District Council
. There is currently a small waiting list, but should you be interested in an allotment, please contact the Mole Valley Site Agent, John Humphries on 01372 454383.